- Resilience Building Feb 21st NH
October 9, 2020
09:30 - 17:00
Resilience is defined by most as the ability to recover from setbacks, adapt well to change, and keep going in the face of adversity. Our resilience programme is created to help you to recharge and not just endure. This one day introduction programme will give you the basic skills and knowledge you will need to understand the concept of resilience and how to improve your personal and professional resilience in a practical and meaningful way.
We understand that change is constant and that we need to adapt our thinking and attitudes all the time and recognise the important of acknowledgement, acceptance and evaluation of stressors in order to deal with adversity and change. The lack of rest and recovery costs billions each year in terms of illness, disease and time off work for both employers and individuals. We believe in compassion and the ability to grow from adversity with the correct support and attitudes.
We will provide models of success and practical methods for dealing with stress and building resilience. Wellbeing and happiness are so interrelated and connected to our health. We consider both physical and mental methods for lowering stress and living a more balanced life.
Who is this programme for?
- Owner managers and senior professionals in busy working environments
- Team Leads and people managers dealing with constant change and stressors
- Managers who manage difficult people or projects
- Anyone who is often overwhelmed by the pace of change and stress in their life
What will you learn?
This programme is an introductory course and will cover the following;
- What is resilience?
- Why Resilience matters
- What makes for a resilient person/personality?
- Understanding how resilience levels affect your day to day life
- Being aware of your resilience levels and when to take action
- Methods to build resilience
“More than education, more than experience, more than training, a person’s level of resilience will determine who succeeds and who fails. That’s true in the cancer ward, it’s true in the Olympics, and it’s true in the boardroom.” Dean Becker, CEO Adaptiv Learning Systems.
Programmes are adaptable to individual’s needs and requirements and we are very well aware that there is no “one size fits all” when it comes to your thinking so there cannot be when it comes to wellness, mindfulness and resilience.